- UTI TAPE
- RPM INDICATOR
- Programmable Logic Alarm Unit
- Marine Alarm Announciator
- Analog Alarm Annunciator
- Alarm Annunciator
- Engine Shutdown
- Level Indicators
- Analog Alarm
- Engine Temperature Analyzer
- Feedback Unit
- Sewage Tank Level Remote Indicator
- Marine Propulsion Controls Services
- Marine Boiler Automation Services
- Bearing Temperature Monitor
- Thruster Electronic Controls
- Controllable Pitch Propeller (CPP)
- Thruster Control System
- Engine Order Telegraph System (AIETEL 100)
- ( Tacho Relay Rpm (An-2) )
- Main Engine Safety Panel
- Oil Mist Detector
- Electronic governor control system
- Incinerator electronic control system
- Reverse osmosis eletronic control system
- Pressure Transmitter
|Home||» Products||» Analog Alarm||» Analog Alarm|
We are listed in the industry as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Analog Alarm Annunciator. These alarms are technically manufactured using certified quality of components. Our equipments are widely used to provide warning indicators in case of any abnormal situation. We provide easy to use and speedy range to our respected patrons. Customers appreciate our Analog Alarm Annunciator for their hassle free performance and durable standards.
- Require less maintenance
- Accurate results
- Easy usage
- 20 analog in put channels.
- 20 alarm as dedicated LED indication with common audible alarm.
- Each channel data displayed in 4x 16 LCD display.
- Receiver - sender logic for lesser cabling through RS 485 serial link
- Dev. Alarm LED indication.
- Group alarm relay out
- Sensor fault LED indication.
- Serial communication RS 485 for repeater
- Printer (as data logger with date and time ) can also be integrated with this unit ( optional)
- Reset Key for resetting the alarm.
- Test Key for testing the Alarm condition of each channel.
- Mute key to stop the audio alarm
- SET VAL key to give direct reference to the preset values.
- AUTO key for scrolling LCD menus either manually or automatically.
- Setting Keys UP, DOWN & ENTER for setting different parameters.
- Available in various grouping options. (Suitable for exhaust temp monitoring).
- 24 V DC operations
- Exhaust temp monitoring
- Bearing temperature monitoring
- JC water temp monitoring
- Pressure monitoring